Appliances to fit:
EVO5.5 PRO KIT – SHORT WHEEL BASE VAN T5 / T6
A slightly more challenging construction than our other designs this this kit is suitable for converters and skilled Diy er’s. Designed to work with the Scopema Rib 112cm seat / bed ( fixed frame recommended ) or any 3/4 with seat / bed.
Please Note: When fitting a sliding RIB bed ensure the frame is set in a position to allow the unit doors to open, check before drilling.
Includes the following:
- 2x soft close twin wall metal drawers pre edgebanded ( Drawers only )
- 1 x flap shelf below sink
- EVOmatic door catches as standard , please select colour options from drop down ( Push buttons are not available on the kit )
- Aluminium extrusions on main corners
- 3 x Sliding tambour door ( optional Black finish available )
- Over bed locker for low roof and elevating roof vans
- Front bed panel with door/s and rear bed panel ( Rib bed has 2 doors on the front and one on the rear panel )
- The worktop cut for the SMEV 9722 – 2 burner hob and right handed sink
- Concealed self close hinges with flush fitting doors
- Table with folding aluminium leg and stainless steel sliding rail system
- All connecting blocks, hinges, grey , black or silver edging, push catches and screws
- Designed for the Indel B or Webasto BL41 top loading fridge offering excellent efficiency
- Knock on edging for all exposed edges, the edges are pre slot cut for YOU to apply
- Designed to be easy to construct with easy mount hinges, slots for aligning the panels and pre drilled hole for the connector blocks
- Available in a range of own light weight ply finishes
- Worktop and Table can be a different finish.
- Edging: Silver , black, light grey or Dark Grey
- Works with Reimo Variotech 3000 1155mm,Scopema RIB seat 112mm wide fixed or sliding seat or 3/4 rock n roll bed
- Works with both low roof and elevating roof conversion
Does not include the following options as standard:
- LED light shelf
- Window surround panel
*Water and gas can be positioned in various locations .
*Please note the lower rear door on the tall unit may need to be removed if using a Rock n roll bed.