Delivery , Returns & Payment
- All parts listed on this website are available via mail order (subject to stock) or can be collected from our warehouse. For details about any of our services please feel free call us or email us from our contact page.
- All DIY flat pack kits are sent via pallet delivery on a 3 day service at a cost of £75 for UK mainland only.
- Scopema Rib Altair beds are shipped at a cost of £50 for 1120mm or 1200mm . £95 for 1300mm or 1500mm wide beds
- Large parts are normally shipped at a flat rate of £10 Item , where possible we will try to pack items together parts to reduce costs
- For non pallet items we use: UPS, DHL, APC normally on next day service.
We accept returns with the following conditions:
- Items that arrive damaged will be replaced at no expense to the customer. The item must be returned in its original packaging having not been used, with the manufacturer’s protective covering still attached. On inspection of the product we will then send a replacement item, as well as a refund for the return postage, within 7 days.
- Any item that is ordered but no longer required can be returned at the buyer’s expense. A full refund will be issued within 7 days of receipt of the item. All returned items must be in perfect condition and unused. We do not refund postage costs.
- Returns are accepted within 7 days of postage, in an as new condition. Return postage costs are at the buyers expense unless the goods are faulty. Goods must be returned, unused, in their original packaging except for faulty goods.
All online payments made on Evomotiondesign.co.uk are sent via our secure payment partner SagePay. SagePay are the UK’s fastest growing payment service provider (PSP) with over 25,000 customers conducting millions of secure transactions. Credit card details are entered on a secured page and that they are transferred using SSL technology . Payment is taken in £ Sterling. All transactions are 100% secure and no card details and sensitive payment information is held by ourselves.