Flat pack kit for DIY construction designed for the short wheel base Vw T5 transporter panel van. Select the finishes you want and the bed / roof type you have. Please choose rock n roll bed if your bed is not listed the front bed panel will be cut to the maximum size allowing you to trim it to size. We recommend the New Webasto Cruise 49 as the best fridge to use offering better performance and stylish looks. Our kits are now optimised for this fridge taking advantage of its side blowing cooling fan. You can add additional order details on the “notes ” section whilst ordering online, if you know the dimensions of you bed kick panels please add these. Allow 2 weeks for delivery
Please note the EVO 2.0 kit does not work with a fixed RIB bed, if you would like to use a fixed RIB bed please see EVO 4 kit.
- Side unit with 9 doors & 2 drawers
- Sliding tambour door/s
- Over bed locker for low roof and elevating roof vans
- Front bed panel with door and rear bed panel
- 2 drawers one for cutlery and the other extra deep 150mm high
- Concealed self close hinges with flush fitting doors
- Table with folding aluminium leg and stainless steel sliding rail system
- All connecting blocks, hinges, grey or silver edging, push catches and screws
- The front cupboard door unclips to fit a Webasto Cruise 49 fridge,Or you can use Waeco CR50 or CR40 fridge if you wish to install one later.
- Knock on edging for all exposed edges, the edges are pre slot cut for you to apply
- Designed to be easy to construct with easy mount hinges, slots for aligning the panels and pre drilled hole for the connector blocks
- The worktop cut for a SMEV 9222 sink hob ( righthand sink )
- Available in a range of own light weight ply finishes
- Worktop and Table can be a different finish.
- Edging: Silver or Dark Grey
- Works with Scopema RIB seat 1120mm wide sliding version, BEBB seat, Smart beds Evolution and various rock n roll beds 44” wide or less. EVO 2 maximum bed length is 1940mm measured from the back doors ( see diagram below )
- Works with both low roof and elevating roof conversions ( please specify what you have )